The CEO of your company would like to revamp the retirement options offered to employees.
Create a proposal that describes two to three retirement plans that could be offered. In the proposal, you must identify specific requirements of the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 that the organization would need to fulfill.
In addition to the proposal, management has asked the HR Department to design a communication plan that encourages employee participation for one of the proposed retirement plans.
Prepare a 525- to 700-word proposal and communication plan. In your communication plan, include components that encourage participation in the retirement plan.
Answer the following questions:
- How will you communicate information to employees?
- How often will you communicate information to employees?
- What tools or methods will you use to communicate the plan?
- How will you overcome resistance to participation?
- How will you get employees to enroll?
- How will you communicate the plan to make it attractive
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.