Purpose of Assignment
At this point in the course, the steps and timing of a consulting project are becoming evident to the students. The action plan is the next logical step in their own project: as students do the Week 4 readings, they will follow along applying the steps to their projects and creating the action plan as outlined in the assignment.
Resources: Week 4 assigned readings, University Library
Continue to use the organization and course project selected previously.
Develop a minimum 1,050-word Action Plan in which you include the following:
- Examine the various processes of data collection available for the project.
- Develop a process of data collection for all levels including reaction, learning, application, and impact.
- Measure the inputs using a variety of measures such as:
- The type of consulting project
- The functions in the organization
- The users of the project (the people directly involved)
- The support staff and others who may be involved
- The timing of involvement of all parties
- The duration of the involvement
- The place of involvement
- The cost of the project, including direct and indirect costs
- The inefficiencies surrounding the project
- Analyze the process to be used in the project to convert data to a monetary value.
- Discuss how this information will be used.
Cite the textbook as a minimum reference. Any references in addition to the text must be peer-reviewed.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.