Find an article regarding a US municipality which issued municipal bonds, and was subsequently affected by bankruptcy. Complete the following:
- Using this as the basis of a composition, discuss ramifications such as any resultant changes in interest rates the municipality has faced as a consequence of the bankruptcy, changes in credit ratings, and other municipal cash flows such as pension fund impacts.
- Discuss whether the bonds were refinanced as a result of the bankruptcy.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be approximately 2 pages in length, not including the cover page and reference page.
- Follow the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA. Each paper should include an introduction, a body with at least two fully developed paragraphs, and a conclusion.
- Find the article from the CSU-Global Library.
- Be clear and well written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing. If you need assistance with your writing style, start with Tools for Effective Writing at the CSU-Global Library, accessible from the Library’s homepage.