This week you will draft several sections of your research proposal. Your proposal must be 4-5 pages in length and include a minimum of five resources.
Retrieve the research proposal template provided in Unit 1
Resource: Example Midterm Proposal
Complete the following sections for your Midterm Proposal:
- Cover page: Follow APA formatting for the cover page.
- Abstract: Create the heading and leave this page (page 2) blank. You will complete this in the final proposal.
- Introduction: Including a brief history of the problem, you present your topic, problem statement, and some general information about your topic.
- Review of Literature: Summarize at least five relevant/related research projects. This part of the proposal can be taken from a modified version of your Review of Literature from the Unit 3 Assignment, but be sure to address your instructor’s comments.
- Variables and Hypothesis: Give a brief description of your independent variable and dependent variable. Provide the specific hypothesis statement which includes the independent and dependent variable.
- Research Design: Give a description of your research design and a justification of why this particular design was chosen.
- Sampling: Create the heading and leave a blank section. You will complete this in the final proposal.
- Data Collection: Create the heading and leave a blank section. You will complete this in the final proposal.
- References: You must include correctly-formatted APA in-text citations in the body of your paper, and a matching reference list in appropriate APA form.
Format your work consistent with APA guidelines.