Due Week 10 and worth 240 points
WRITE MINUMUM 4 SENTENCES FOR EACH PARAPGRAPH. PROVIDE ORGINAL WORK. WRITE THEM ON YOUR OWN WORDS. GONNA USE TURNITIN TO CHECK PLAGARISIM. TYPE EACH QUESTION BEFORE ANSWER THEM.
Note: Refer to scenarios and readings from previous weeks in order to complete this assignment.
The Department of Defense plans to issue a $400,000 government contract to a company that specializes in drone navigation technologies. As a result, a government auditor has been contacted to examine the operational data VectorCal and one (1) competitor (previously identified as “your company”) in order to decide which company should win the government contract.
Note: You may create and / or make all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
Write 7 page paper in which you:
- Create a one (1) page overview of the history and background of each company vying for the government contract.
- Determine the type(s) of contract for which both companies might be eligible (e.g., fixed-price, cost reimbursement, etc.). Justify the response.
- Discuss at least three (3) direct costs and three (3) indirect costs that each company incurred during the production of its navigation system. Explain the manner in which this data would factor into your decision as to which company would be more eligible to receive the contract.
- Suggest which company should be awarded this government contract based on the data that was presented for each company. Next, provide three to five (3-5) reasons to support your stance.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Specify the government policies regarding profit and pricing adjustments for contracts.
- Evaluate the role played by contract auditors.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in cost and price analysis.
- Write clearly and concisely about cost and price analysis using proper writing mechanics.