- Organizational Direction Scoring Guide.
- Worksheet #4 [DOC].
- Community Hospital Healthcare System: A Strategic Management Case Study.
- Mission Statement.
- APA Style and Format.
- Writing Feedback Tool.
Complete and post Worksheet #4. Refer to your output from the Mission Statement multimedia piece (linked in the Resources).
Using the Case Study assigned to this course, course resources, and data compiled for Worksheet #4 and during previous weeks of this course:
- Develop and post your long project draft Chapter, “Organizational Direction.”
Your draft Chapter should:
- Analyze the critical linkages between an organization’s mission, objectives, and goals, and the development and implementation of strategic planning.
- Describe the needs and agendas of the various internal and external organizational stakeholders, and the need to integrate these into the strategy.
- Examine methodologies to evaluate the current status of the organization in relation to its broader environment.
- Examine the major sources of organizational resistance to change and the challenges these create for the organizational leader.
- Communicate in a manner that is consistent with professional expectations; create a document that is clearly written, well-organized, and generally free of grammatical errors.
- Resources: Reference at least three professional resources.
- Formatting: Format resources and citations according to current APA guidelines for style and formatting.
- Length of paper: 2–4 pages typed, double-spaced (excluding front and back matter such as cover page and references).
- Font and font size: Use Times New Roman, 12-point font.
Note:Your instructor may use the Writing Feedback Tool to provide feedback on your writing. In the tool, click the linked resources for helpful writing information.