Examination of Course Objectives
Review the Terminal Course Objectives, accessed by clicking on the “Course Information” tab at the top of your screen, scrolling down to the “Course Objectives” and then selecting View class objectives. How will accomplishing these objectives support your success in management? What risks or challenges might a manager encounter if they have not mastered these objectives? Explain.
In your own words, please post a response to the Discussion Board and comment on other postings. You will be graded on the quality of your postings.
|Post explains issues, elaborates on all parts of the topic, and contributes to group understanding of topic||40%
|Multiple substantive responses reflecting participation are evenly spread throughout the discussion period – 2 or more per week – sharing opinions, observations, and experiences, asking questions and making suggestions||40%
|Comments are appropriately addressed, well written, timely, relevant and coherent displaying accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation||20%|
Editorial Board, Chapters 1 & 2
- Summarize the role of decision making in business.
- Describe common biases in decision making.
- Interpret reflective and expedient decision making.
- Apply the standard of APA style to all research and writing tasks.
- Apply critical thinking skills to analyze business situations.