We know from the fossil evidence that bipedalism evolved before larger brains and other characteristics of modern humans. Scientists have come up with various hypotheses to explain why humans initially became bipedal. Using the material in the textbook, summarize the hypothesis that you think best explains why bipedalism first evolved, and then explain why you think this hypothesis is the most convincing. Your initial post should be at least 250 words in length.
Select an environmental risk, such as climate change, and research two articles from peer-reviewed journals that have different perceptions of the level of risk (i.e., low, high).
- Prepare a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper based on your chosen articles. Provide a summary of each article. Compare and contrast the risk perceptions presented in each article. Identify any environmental stressors that are related to the environmental risk. Conclude with a discussion of your own risk perception of the issue. Explain your stance and be sure to cite appropriate sources. This should not be strictly based on your opinion.
- Based on your knowledge of leadership theory, specify two (2) key competencies needed to improve community relations. Provide support for your rationale.
- Examine the impact that the lack of diversity has on the community meeting national public health initiatives. Analyze two (2) of the major challenges the organization faces in improving diversity.
- As a senior level manager, compose at least two (2) strategies designed to minimize the impact that lack of diversity may have on the organization. Recommend one (1) approach for implementing each suggested strategy. Provide support for your recommendations.
- Design the key resources and main communication efforts required to implement the minimizing strategies that you suggested. Justify your position.
- Use at least four (4) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia does not meet the requirement as a quality academic resource.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
- Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
- Assess how management theories and applications apply to public health departments and agencies.
- Develop a framework for efficient use of resources of public health departments and agencies that enables these organizations to maximize scarce resources.
- Evaluate talent selection practices of public health agencies in relation to the demands of modern public health realities.
- Evaluate the ways in which social media can be used to advance the administrative activities in the public health sector.
- Implement a quality management methodology to improve on a process or practice within a public health agency.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in public health management.
- Write clearly and concisely about public health management using proper writing mechanics.
In at least 150 words, answer the following:
First, research the nutrition licensing laws for state of Florida.
List at least two different job titles/options you can search for using Bachelor’s in Nutrition Science degree. Next, complete a job search for each of the two you chose and share the job title, description, and qualifications for each job. Finally, out of the two you have researched, which one do you feel you will be most qualified for and in which ways?
PAPER TOPIC (choose one) 1. Population Growth Population growth, worldwide, is increasing at an alarming rate, at least according to some of the experts in the field. Ultimately, they believe, this will result in depletion of freshwater and forests leading to famine, increased poverty, and so on. What is your view on this issue? Should countries, other than China, enforce population control policies?
2. Wilderness Areas There is an area of land in northeastern Alaska (19.6 million acres) known as the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge or ANWR. ANWR was created to preserve wildlife and wilderness, but oil has been recovered here since the 1970s. (The area appears to be a repository for a significant amount of crude oil.) What is your opinion about drilling and transporting the oil from this area to the lower states? Is this necessary? What are the effects on the wildlife and the wilderness? What should be done?
For the one you have chosen, do the following:
• In a page or two, provide a technical summary of the issue, including the science behind the issue. You may use your textbook as the initial source of information, but you must include at least 3 other scientific sources. The sources should be peer-reviewed, scientific journals, not merely sites on the Internet. There are many sources to choose from; for example, Scientific American, Nature, National Geographic, Science, etc. Document your sources correctly in APA style. • In addition to your technical summary, prepare a paper of approximately 10 pages (approximately 2500 words). This paper should effectively provide an answer to the question you chose. Include in your paper a critique of the four sources of information you researched. Do you agree or disagree with their position(s) on the topic?
Topic is on how taking care of the enviornment and our plante is really important
how this issue is a global justice problem
how diffrent enviornmental disasters effect people and animals include things like oil spills and deforistation pollution in rivers and the air in drinking water
Also talk about how oil companies dont take resposibility for actions like oil spills or wanting to make a pipelien through areas where there should not be any
also incude how rich areas have better drinking water and less polution in ther communites and that underprivlaged communites are strugging with enviornmental issues and pollution and how it effects kids and the people living around the polluted areas