Requested information will address the following course objectives:
CO-2: Categorize means of communication and influence they have upon advancing terrorist narratives.
CO-3: Summarize psychological and behavioral factors within al Qaeda leadership and affiliate groups.
We have been focusing upon how those in terrorist leadership positions communicate their agenda to those within their organizations, their affiliates, and to the world at large. Focusing upon Osama bin Laden, how would you compare and contrast his ability to communicate and exert influence upon these various audiences from the years preceding 9/11 until his death?
- The body of your report is to be three pages in length (points will be deducted if the minimum page requirement is not met) and is to contain the following:
- A brief introduction, conveying what the report is about
- A main body, containing the “meat” of the report, where you provide the requested information
- A conclusion, summarizing the content of the report clearly and concisely
- Include an appropriate title page
- Typewritten in double-spaced, Times New Roman 12-point font, 1″ margins.
- A minimum of three (3) academically acceptable sources are to be utilized. Use those provided to you throughout the course, as well as other material obtained from conducting your own research to support your work. However, such information is to supplement your work, not replace or serve as the major part of it. Therefore, assignments will be automatically submitted for review through Turnitin and will be graded in accordance with the writing assignment grading rubric. Freely utilize appropriate sources, summarize in your own words and cite accordingly, but be mindful of excessive direct quotes, as they should not make up more than 10% of your report.
- Sources utilized are to be cited and listed in accordance with the APA writing style